Every year the North Village Church Family rotates through one of 3 specific areas; Connecting with Jesus, Connecting with NVC, and Connecting with others.
In October 2017 our church family will be focusing on Connecting with Jesus!
We are all rallying around Colossians 3:16, “Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.”
Our prayer is to see the following take place in our church family over the next 12-months:
Studying God’s Word: (Fall)
- Goal: We want to see 100% of our Partners participate in our Malachi Notebooks. In the fall we will teach through Malachi, and we are going to provide a full of resources to help everyone study Malachi on Sunday morning.
- Fruit: We are praying that this step of faith will help us identify 4 men to go through our elder in training in fall 2018.
Enjoying God’s Word: (Fall / Spring)
- Goal: We want to see 75 NVC’ers trained in reading God’s Word daily, and going through an in-depth study of 1 Corinthians 15. We hope our Triads will be a great resource to help facilitate these relationships and goals.
- Fruit: We plan to utilize a survey in October ’17 and August ’18 to see a 50% increase in the enjoyment of God’s Word.
Communicating God’s Word: (Spring)
- Goal: We want to see 150 people hear an in depth study in 1 Corinthians 15 taught from 75 NVC’ers.
- Fruit: We are praying these steps of studying, enjoying, and communicating God’s Word will hep us identify 21 group leaders and launch 7 community groups in September 2018.
Will these things happen? Not with out God’s Spirit moving in the life of our church, and bringing about His supernatural transformation in our lives. We are dependent upon Him!
But, we are hopeful! We have a Heavenly Father is good, and gives good gifts, therefore, we can approach this year with great anticipation for Him to bring about His work in us individually and collectively.